Expert Advice on Visa Extensions

Student visa extensions or applying for any other visa to stay & work in Australia is an important decision of student’s life and expert advice can help students to understand the complexity of visa easily.

Student visa’s doesn’t get extended automatically. To stay legally in Australia , you need to apply for student visa extension or any other visa , in case your current visa is expiring and your course has been extended.

There are multiple type of visa’s students can apply , however the common ones are as follow :

1.     Student Visa Extension

2.     Visitor Visa

3.     Family Visit Visa

4.     Temporary  Resident Visa

5.     Permanent Resident Visa

Our expert visa advisors are registered MARA agents and can guide students with expert legal advice and assistance in taking right VISA decisions with right and appropriate knowledge on available VISA and VISA updates.

What is MARA agent ?

A MARA agent is a Registered Migration Agent who is qualified and certified to help an applicant in the visa process and they deal with the Department Of Home Affairs and other such organizations. MARA agents also help you with legal advice and assistance which are related to your case.

For more information – Please speak to your assigned Local Buddie Manager or chat with us from 10 am to 6 pm (IST) or write us at



DoodleMaker Commercial DoodleMaker Enterprise